high precsion and reliable volume meterer for conveyor belts and other material transfer units
What is the “volume X” Inline volume meter?
It is nothing more than the most suitable online volume meter for any conveyor belt. It does not require modifications to the production line and measures the volume of the material being transported instantaneously.
Why is volume x highly indicated?
Besides not needing modifications on the line. It comes from indispensable resources for any measurement such as: instantaneous material volume (in m³/hour), accumulated material volume (in m³), conveyor speed (in m/second), apparent density (in kg/m³) when working together with Umichip, production alerts achieved, mass calculation, instantaneous and accumulated flow from density also working with the umichip.
And what other informations does it offer for management?
It also tracks several performance features like OEE, where you can view second by second, the downtime and operation of your machine, operator uptime, material quality, and it still issues emails and alerts if you have a problem With production. By joining these three factors you will have the efficiency index of that production or line.
And why use the Marrari equipment?
Because our equipment is optimized for your company! We create ways to improve the performance of production processes without excessive loss using methods such as OEE and Industry 4.0. Thus creating a more efficient, productive and modern production environment!
If you want to know more about us and our gauges, visit our Facebook or LinkedIn and subscribe to our newsletter in the footer of the page!
Want to know more technical information about the equipment? Check below for more information! and ask for your budget!
GENERAL FEATURES OF THE MR600 VOLUME-X
- HR 2000 Sensor: for conveyors up to 5,000mm
- HR 900 Sensor: for belts with loads up to 600mm
- Accuracy of measurements: better than 2%
- Interfaces: 4-20mA, ModBus, PROFIBUS, ETHERNET
- Laser measurements, no physical contact with the product
- Scanner protection rating: IP65
- Read speed of 10 readings per second
- Operating temperature of the central unit: up to 40ºC
- Sensor operating temperature: up to 50ºC
- HR 900: Read speed of 100 readings per second
- HR 2000: Read speed of 50 readings per second
APPLICATIONS OF MR600 VOLUME-X
- Boiler feed, biomass flow
- Flow of cane and bagasse in the mill
- Ores, conveyor belts
- Wood chips in pulp processes
- Low density material flow
- Production control of chippers (static or forestry)
INFORMATION GENERATED BY MR600 VOLUME-X
- Flash volume and cumulative volume (m³)
- Apparent density (kg / m³) when weight is known
- Instant and accumulated mass flow from the reported density
- Automatic correction of density as a function of humidity
- Statistical, production and OEE reports