high precision biomass and granulate moisture meter
What is the moisture meter for biomass and granulates m75?
The M75, also popularly known as “bucket”, moisture meter for biomass and granulates, is a unique product on the market. Its high technology, precision and reliability resulted in large national and international companies adopting it as a primary moisture meter.
More why is the M75 humidity meter so accurate and reliable?
Because it works via calibration curve and recipes. And as a result, the more you use the bucket, the more accurate it will be!
Why do large companies use and recommend the M75?
Because it offers moisture information at the time. And better yet, it offers the PCU (useful calorific power) of the material being measured. In short, when buying chips or any other organic material for burning for power generation, you may be purchasing by PCU, i.e. you buy the energy and not the water that is contained in the material or total weight.
How do you calibrate the M75?
Very simple! by our software umidata. Each time you make a measurement, it is saved to the device. After that, you can download this data to a PC where our software will collect the data and you can create your curve for a particular recipe (product).
What else does this umidata offers?
It is a powerful tool for storing data collected by the meter and downloaded via USB to a PC, where you can also check and create calibration curves for your recipes.
This data can then be demonstrated in various types of charts, historical and exported in Excel or other types of files.
and If I want to buy the meter with a recipe ready for my product?
Just send a sample of your product to us at Marrari. More specifically Umilab, where we will create a specific recipe for you according to the lab!
And we can also calibrate and re-calibrate your equipment!
Contact us to find out more!
And why use the Marrari equipment?
Because our equipment is optimized for your company! We create ways to improve the performance of production processes without excessive loss using methods such as OEE and Industry 4.0. Thus creating a more efficient, productive and modern production environment!
If you want to know more about us and our gauges, visit our Facebook or LinkedIn and subscribe to our newsletter in the footer of the page!
Want to know more technical information about the meter? Check below for more information! and ask for your budget!
- Reading the MOISTURE content
- Calculation of the PCU (useful calorific value)
- Pre-calibrated for 05 materials
- Programmable Calibration Curves (15)
- Significant sample volume
- Record up to 1,000 readings
- Readings divided into up to 100 batches
- Date and time record of the readings
- High Visibility Display (OLED)
- Local programming or via PC
- Reports: batch, period, vendor
- Software for reporting,
- Calibration software and statistics
- Software for calculation of material value
- Data transfer to EXCEL
- Measurement of weight and density (optional)
- 10 Pre-programmed recipes
M75 GENERAL FEATURES
- Measuring Range 3-150% BS or 3-70% BU
- Sample volume of 35 liters
- Rechargeable 15 hour battery
- 5kg Equipment Weight
- Dimensions 350 x 400 mm
- USB port
- Standard 802.15.4 wireless port
- Accuracy up to 0.1% (depending on material)