High precision log moisture meter
What is the humidity meter for logs Umilog M65?
This moisture meter for logs is unique in its category by using the contact measurement method, where all others are by resistance. Thus being more precise, effective and reliable than competition.
What is the importance of this method?
The difference is that, by the tip of the rod is the part that measures the moisture of the log and it must be inserted in the middle of the workpiece to be measured, it can measure the total average of the humidity of the log, instead of only the superficial part.
And above all this technology has proved extremely effective in determining the humidity of the log both moist and dry.
You manager, manager and production leader, what are the advantages of M65 Umilog?
In addition to using this cutting-edge technology, it comes bundled with our software The Umidata, a powerful tool for storing data collected by the meter and downloaded via USB to a PC.
This data can then be demonstrated in various types of charts, historical and exported in Excel or other types of files.
And why use the Marrari equipment?
Because our equipment is optimized for your company! We create ways to improve the performance of production processes without excessive loss using methods such as OEE and Industry 4.0. Thus creating a more efficient, productive and modern production environment!
If you want to know more about us and our gauges, visit our Facebook or LinkedIn and subscribe to our newsletter in the footer of the page!
Want to know more technical information about the meter? Check below for more information! and ask for your budget!
- Receipt of wood in logs;
- Purchase of biomass (firewood);
- Evaluation of logs for the process (coal, marbles, cellulose);
- Purchase of logs by weight (evaluate the moisture content);
- Purchase of logs using the methodology BDMT (dry mass);
- Verification of calorific power (firewood);
M65 GENERAL FEATURES
- Instant reading of moisture content
- Calibration curve adjustment by recipe
- Record 1000 readings / 100 batches with date, time and location
- Backlit LCD graphic display
- Local programming or via PC
- Reporting and statistics software
- Data transfer to EXCEL
- Reports: batch, period, vendor
- Built-in GPS (optional)
- Measuring Range 3-60% BU
- Cylinder measurement volume 70x80mm
- Accuracy: 5 % units
- Accuracy of 1% up to 30% UM; 5% to> 30%
- Rechargeable battery for 15 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions of the probe of ɸ12 x 300mm
- USB port