high performance log classifier and sorter for sawmills
What is logging x log classifier?
The log classifier, Log X for sawmill logs is the complete solution for classifying your logs for your semi-detached and storage. It can measure the length and diameter and separate the logs into classes, causing you to be able to use your twin with no problem.
Why classify the logs by class?
In addition to facilitating storage, it is necessary to have a classifier before the sawmill so that its semi-detached is adjusted correctly, to avoid waste or even unnecessary damage to the equipment.
How do I track the log sorter?
The logs classifier for sawmills, Log X comes bundled with its own software, where in real time you can track the classification of logs and make adjustments to improve your performance!
And why use the Marrari equipment?
Because our equipment is optimized for your company! We create ways to improve the performance of production processes without excessive loss using methods such as OEE and Industry 4.0. Thus creating a more efficient, productive and modern production environment!
If you want to know more about us and our gauges, visit our Facebook or LinkedIn and subscribe to our newsletter in the footer of the page!
Want to know more technical information about the equipment? Check below for more information! and ask for your budget!
- Separation of logs to optimize utilization
- Vendor Payment Reports
- Cut line adjustment
- Volume recording at process input
ENERAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE LOG X CLASSIFIER
- Resolution of the measurements of 1mm or 5mm diameter
- Classification by diameter and / or length
- For logs up to 1,000mm in diameter
- Statistical production reports
- Multiuser access with different permission levels
- Identification by supplier, by shift, time, etc.
- Connection with management system (ERP)