The most advanced and high-tech wood drying manager in the market!
What is the Ecopower wood drying manager?
Ecopower’s Wood drying manager is the most advanced wood drying control system available on the world market. In addition to the control of each dryer, Ecopower manages and optimizes the energy used in the process, greatly reducing the consumption of thermal and electrical energy.
Why is ecopower a world benchmark?
Because it uses the latest technologies in the monitoring requirements of the dryer and boiler, ensures smooth operation of the boiler resulting in steam economy, intelligent control of the starter and reversal of the fans among others numerous resources available in the supervision software.
How does ecopower guarantee the economy of steam and energy?
It ensures savings by reducing the use of steam and electricity. As noted above, it has monitoring routines that ensure smooth operation of the boiler, resulting in a steam economy, spending less on biomass or electricity to keep the boiler running at adequate pressure.
How does ecopower guarantee the quality of the final product?
Ecopower has soft drying curves, which makes the wood in its drying process non-thermal shock during phase changes. Securing a always flat wood, without having or bursting.
In addition to the soft-drying curves, it has water and steam bath features that ensure that the final quality of the product is always high.
And why use marrari equipment?
Because our team is optimized for your company! We create ways to improve the performance of production processes without excessive loss using methods such as OEE and Industry 4.0. Creating a more efficient, productive and modern production environment!
If you want to know more about us and our meters, controlers and mannagers, visit our Facebook or LinkedIn and subscribe to our newsletter in the footer of the page!
Did you like the prduct? Then check other related!
New Smart – Wood Drying Controller
New Easy – Wood Drying Controller
Pro X – Production controller
Want to know more technical information about the product? Check below for more information and ask for a quote!
MR500 FAMILY V8.0
- Monitoring of control variables (desired x Real);
- Monitoring the position of the actuators;
- Decimal house in all monitored quantities;
- Smooth transition between phases;
- Record in the database minute by minute;
- SQL Server database;
- Multiuser access via local area network or internet;
- Access register; Recording Software from the PLC remotely (via internet);
- Restore CLP memory;
- Compatible with different types of greenhouses;
- Compatible with different actuators (on / off proportional / motorized);
ECOPOWER'S GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS
- 25 Programmable drying phases
- Stages of Heating, Drying, Uniformization, Conditioning, Cooling
- Fases Extras de Condicionamento
- Ramp reheat phases
- New Heating Feature (Phase 1) after long stops
- Curve programmable by TBS x TBU / TBS x UR / TBS x UE / TBS x PS
- Independent Activation of Actuators
- Independent speed, fan cycle and bath time per Phase
- Use of VRU to perform Phase Conditioning and Termination Phases
- Economical Drying Mode
- Steam Consumption Manager
- Fan Manager
- Smart Damper (heating aid)
- Intelligent Fan Reversal
- Phase switching
- Alarm log
- Records interruptions, power outage, operator, maintenance
- Sends Parameters to the PLC with identification of the responsible
- Boiler Pressure
- Sprinkler Pump Pressure
- Compressed Air Line Pressure
- Sprinkler Hot Water Temperature
- Electric power consumption
- Weather Station: Relative Temperature / Humidity
- Extra 1 / Extra 2 (4-20mA Miscellaneous Sensors)
- Vapor Flow