Density Meter for Cellulose to optimize the process, production and use of chemicals
What is the moisture meter for cellulose densi dry?
The Density Meter for Cellulose, Densi Dry, is the complete solution for in-line measurement and control for the moisture and density of wood chips for digester feeding in the cellulose production process.
Why is Densi dry a good solution for the cellulose line?
Because with the information of moisture and density of the chip that goes towards the digester, the operator can identify data essences of the process, such as: moisture content/dryness, apparent density and chip volume.
How is densi dry so accurate?
It uses a calibration method for recipes. In short: You use the Tracker (equipment that goes along with Densi Dry) that collects samples during the day and compares them with the laboratory.
If you have divergences, you can go to the included Tracker software and update the values to match the lab test, thus ensuring your accuracy.
If I want to buy the meter with a recipe ready for my product?
Just send a sample of your product to us at Marrari. More specifically Umilab, where we will create a specific recipe for you according to the lab!
Contact us to find out more!
And why use the Marrari equipment?
Because our equipment is optimized for your company! We create ways to improve the performance of production processes without excessive loss using methods such as OEE and Industry 4.0. Thus creating a more efficient, productive and modern production environment!
If you want to know more about us and our gauges, visit our Facebook or LinkedIn and subscribe to our newsletter in the footer of the page!
Want to know more technical information about the equipment? Check below for more information! and ask for your budget!
- Improve Chip Chip Management
- Improving the liquor / wood ratio
- Know the dry wood flow accurately for yield calculation
REAL PROCESS ECONOMY GAINS
- Economics of bleaching chemicals
- Better use of wood
- Increase in digester yield with improved quality and reduction of tailings
- Stability of Kappa number
- Stability of the process with less wear on the equipment
- Energy saving
GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS OF DENSI-DRY
- Volume Reading Speed: 60 readings per second
- Humidity Reading Speed: 5 readings per second
- Measuring depth: up to 70 mm
- Working range: adjustable, 3 to 70%, BU
- Average volume error: 3.0% of measured value (static)
- Average humidity error: better than 3 percentage units
- Central unit: stainless steel cabinet 214, 500 x 400 x 250 mm
- Power: 220/380 Vac, 50/60 hz, 300 VA
- Application temperature: Sensors: up to 90 C. Central unit: up to 50 C
- Analog Signal Outputs: 4-20 mA
- Process interface: analog signal 4-20mA / ModBus / Ethernet / PROFIBUS (Optional)